So Kyle and I were out running errands the other day and we were discussing our tithing and how we needed to start paying more now that he had his raise at work... well Kyle was asking just out of curiosity why we needed to pay more because ten percent more really wasn't that much more in tithing. So I explained the importance of tithing and when we stay on top of it and pay full tithing the Lord will bless us so things won't break our bank like our car breaking down or something....
On our way home from running errands my Jeep Liberty (with under 50,000 miles) had its check engine light go on... its now in the shop with problems.... Really? God has a great sense of humor. All Kyle and I can do is smile, get it fixed and move on. Lesson learned that tithing offers blessings, but assuming blessings offers nothing ;)
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank You for Visiting
Come Again Soon!
| Sponsored by the real estate web design web page. |
Ha, ha, ha. Talk about perfect (or terrible?) timing.
ReplyDelete