Thursday, March 4, 2010

Big Boy

So here is Porter's big boy bed. We held off on getting him his actual bunkbed until he has a room of his own so we can get a matching dresser and night stand and such which won't fit in the room with the crib and other nursery furniture... So anyway, instead of getting side rails so he won't fall off, I put his bed between the wall and pushed the crib up to the other side of it. It works really well. The first night Porter went right to sleep in it. Last night, well I went in to check on him and could barely open his door as he had crawled out of bed and passed out in front of the door. Silly kid. So I picked him up and laid him in bed. I hope this gets easier as time goes on and before Nora gets here.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! It will all work out. Porter is a good boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha, ha. What is it with kids sleeping in the weirdest positions and in the weirdest places. In a way, I wish I could still do that, but nowadays if I sleep anywhere other than my bed I get the biggest kink in my neck. Sigh. Lucky kids.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting

Come Again Soon!

Sponsored by the real estate web design web page.