OK... so I am finally posting a belly pic. I'm 30 weeks (7 months) pregnant and I finally cut real bangs. I found a great hair stylist and he was worth the investment ;) He was gutsy enough to cut bangs despite my horrific calic in the front. They are totally manageable now. I was going to die my hair dark but he told me to wait until fall, but he did put some low lights in. So anyways... 30 weeks pregnant now and I am up 16 pounds. Still fit in all my clothes, however I do have to rubberband the buttons on most of my jeans :( Oh well... big belly = growing baby ;) So I really hope that Nora comes in the next 7 to 8 weeks. Porter came early so lets keep our fingers crossed shall we? If she comes in 8 weeks and averaging 1 lb a week I will be under my 25 pound goal ;) And then with the aide of nursing and running I will reach my weight of 130 hopefully within the first couple of months. With Porter I got up to 192 and it took me 8 months to reach 135. So not bad, but I was really depressed the first few months I mean "Kendra" depressed. But its all part of getting over the post baby body blues.
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Bangs and a Belly
OK... so I am finally posting a belly pic. I'm 30 weeks (7 months) pregnant and I finally cut real bangs. I found a great hair stylist and he was worth the investment ;) He was gutsy enough to cut bangs despite my horrific calic in the front. They are totally manageable now. I was going to die my hair dark but he told me to wait until fall, but he did put some low lights in. So anyways... 30 weeks pregnant now and I am up 16 pounds. Still fit in all my clothes, however I do have to rubberband the buttons on most of my jeans :( Oh well... big belly = growing baby ;) So I really hope that Nora comes in the next 7 to 8 weeks. Porter came early so lets keep our fingers crossed shall we? If she comes in 8 weeks and averaging 1 lb a week I will be under my 25 pound goal ;) And then with the aide of nursing and running I will reach my weight of 130 hopefully within the first couple of months. With Porter I got up to 192 and it took me 8 months to reach 135. So not bad, but I was really depressed the first few months I mean "Kendra" depressed. But its all part of getting over the post baby body blues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank You for Visiting
Come Again Soon!
| Sponsored by the real estate web design web page. |
I am pretty sure my belly looks about 7 months pregnant too. Hey! We're twins, except now I need to get some rockin' bangs.
ReplyDeleteCute bangs and belly Meg
ReplyDelete