Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Guilty Pleasure or Buyers Remorse


My guilty pleasure. Don't ask me how much I spent on these sling backs... but Frye is where its at. I saw these at Nordstrom and of course they didn't have my size... at any Nordstrom in the freaking US. So I went home and searched the internet and bought the very last pair in my size anywhere!!! I used to buy shoes this expensive all the time without blinking an eye... but after you have children, it makes you feel guilty for buying yourself something like this. I will just have to stick to American Eagle, Nordstrom Rack and the Jcrew outlet from now on :(
I am feeling so guilty for buying these. I am having major buyer's remorse. Maybe once they arrive I will feel different, but right now I just can't justify spending this much money on myself anymore.

2 comments:

  1. those are freaking adorable and i am a bit jealous because those peep toes are my favorite kind of heals.... :) and they make me want spring here even sooner....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should probably just design shoes. You have amazing style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting

Come Again Soon!

Sponsored by the real estate web design web page.