Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hanging In There

I am now 31 weeks pregnant. I stopped working out about 2 weeks ago because I started getting contractions... Braxton Hicks or real contractions I am not sure. One night they were about 5 min apart... My doc said I could go into Labor and Delivery at the hopsital for monitoring (what good would that do?) or I could go home drink A LOT of water and lay down. Me hating hospitals, that is exactly what I did. I still get contractions every other day or so that go on all day... so for my own precautions I have stopped working out. The last thing I want is to go into preterm labor. I will pick up my workout regimine again at 34 weeks... maybe. I haven't put on any weight in the last 3 weeks. Still +16 lbs. But my OB didn't comment on my lack of weight gain because my belly is growing and Nora's heart rate was normal. So for the next few weeks I will just hang in there and then when I hit 34 weeks I won't worry so much if I do actually go into labor. But I would prefer if she came after 37 weeks. Wishing, hoping waiting.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! Megs, be careful. I am sure constant contractions all day long is SO much fun, ha, ha. :) Keep us posted with everything going on, and if you need anything, please let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is scary. I am glad that you are doing what yuo need to do though. You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting

Come Again Soon!

Sponsored by the real estate web design web page.