OK OK... I was putting off going private because then I can't look at my blog at work. My work won't let me sign in on my blog and so I can only view it by going to the blog address directly... but there is some oriental person that keeps leaving messages on posts in chinese characters or something.... So I am going private for real now. If you haven't already commented your email address in my last going private post please do so now. I am going to turn this blog private at the end of this week. Thanks.
Oh! As an incentive.... I may be blogging the name we have decided on for our little girl after I change my blog to private... so stay tuned!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank You for Visiting
Come Again Soon!
| Sponsored by the real estate web design web page. |
e.payton@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletewhitneyoneill@gmail.com
ReplyDeletecrystal@escoweb.net
ReplyDeleteteisalinscott@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteshalynnhansen@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletemy2pinkies@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletehaley2380@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteE_Hiatt@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletelinzblack@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteheazzyh@hotmail.com (Dan's wife Heather, in case you were like ????)
ReplyDeleteashleeschaar@mac.com
ReplyDeleteelisaeclark@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletewe would love to be able to continue seeing your blog!!