And the three pregnant hens ;) Natalie on the left is 30 weeks I think and Janessa in the middle is 14 weeks and this is my huge butt at 34 weeks. I think I am up 19 lbs pounds now :( I ate really bad this weekend so no carbs for me this week. Eveyone says I look like a pea on a string... more like a bowling ball on a rope :(
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Ward Baby Shower
Thanks to Natalie and Janessa for throwing me the shower... and to everyone who came and the cute baby clothes! Really. Thank you so very much....

And the three pregnant hens ;) Natalie on the left is 30 weeks I think and Janessa in the middle is 14 weeks and this is my huge butt at 34 weeks. I think I am up 19 lbs pounds now :( I ate really bad this weekend so no carbs for me this week. Eveyone says I look like a pea on a string... more like a bowling ball on a rope :(








And the three pregnant hens ;) Natalie on the left is 30 weeks I think and Janessa in the middle is 14 weeks and this is my huge butt at 34 weeks. I think I am up 19 lbs pounds now :( I ate really bad this weekend so no carbs for me this week. Eveyone says I look like a pea on a string... more like a bowling ball on a rope :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank You for Visiting
Come Again Soon!
| Sponsored by the real estate web design web page. |
Hey Megan, it's Kjirsten Fox from your ward. I saw your blog on Janessa's. Sorry I was not able to make it to your shower. It looks like it was a lot of fun. I am excited for you to have a little girl. Girls are too much fun to shop for. Who am I kidding, any baby is too much fun to shop for:) Anyway, hope you had a good time at the shower. By the way, you are an AMAZING quilter. I can't believe that quilt you made, awesome!
ReplyDeleteI am mad at you that pic of me was a joke, it was not supposed to be posted...... I think we should edit this one!
ReplyDelete