Picture frames I made for Porter's and Nora's room. I made her another quilt and it is absolutely adorable. I'll blog that once I get the binding done.
I used mod poge to glue the scrapbook paper to the wood. I also antiqued the edges but I didnt take a picture of them antiqued cause I just did it yesterday. Oopsie Daisy has them for like $33 a frame. I made all three of these for $26 total :)
So cute! I have tried to make thoes before with mog poge. (i don't know how to spell it) but it kept rippling in the paper. How did you do it?
ReplyDeleteI want to know how you made those too!! I paid alot of $$ for something like this not too long ago. So pleeease do tell :)
ReplyDeleteI used mod poge to glue the scrapbook paper to the wood. I also antiqued the edges but I didnt take a picture of them antiqued cause I just did it yesterday. Oopsie Daisy has them for like $33 a frame. I made all three of these for $26 total :)
ReplyDelete