I remember growing up, whenever I would ask my aunt how old she was, her response was always the same, "29." Well, I wish I could remain 25. That is half of 50 and you are a quarter of your way through life. The perfect age. Friday, the inevitable happened. I turned 26. how depressing. But what can you do besides age with grace and dignity. I wish I could be like a female version of George Clooney and become better looking with age. But that is what Hollywood and millions of dollars can do for you. So anyway, I spent the weekend laying out under the sun with my son :) and then Rachy Ray, Nessy, Claire shared some sun time as well at the pool. They got me the best smelling lotion and the cutest swimsuit cover up. I was stoked (yes I said "stoked")! Then, Friday night Kyle made me dinner and Saturday we went to two movies. Harry Potter and Public Enemy. LOVE Johnny Depp. Phenomenal actor and talk about an ageless face. Both were great movies. Loved spending time with the Hub. Missed our little boy, but it was nice to have a night with just the two of us. Anyway, enjoy the pics of Porter and I at the pool.
This is Rachy holding Porter in the pool. He is quite the little floater on his back. He is getting good already ;)


This is Nessy (Janessa) and Claire. Claire is Porter's girlfriend ;)
Porter tends to crawl right off the couch so its tough getting a still shot on there these days.

Awww!! Porter is such a babe...but I have to say YOU look like a BABE in the pic!! The only thing that's missing is your big gozangas :) ha!!! I totally had a dream last night that I was admiring everyone's boobs and telling them so and they thought I was really weird and possibly perverted. Yeah, that's what I dreamed about. Crazy. I think I'll need that boob job one day. Anyway, glad you had a WONDERFUL birthday and that we could be a part of it! :)
ReplyDeletehappy birthday!!!! You look great for being 26!!! Your a sexy mama!! I am right behind you. I turn 26 kinda soon too... ah! that is so scary.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! You are so gorgeous. Seriously, I think you are one of the prettiest and classiest people I know.
ReplyDelete