Wednesday, July 22, 2009

For My Sweetheart

So much has been going on in mine and Kyle's lives lately. We have become so busy that sometimes I forget to take the time to express my love to him. I tell him every time we are on the phone that I love him or when we say goodbye as one of us heads out the door. But that becomes so repetitious, and sometimes loses its strength behind the words. So I wanted to dedicate this post to my husband, who has sacrificed so much and worked so hard to provide for our family.
Honey, I really truly love you more than anything in this world. You bring meaning to my life and give me strength to endure the hardships we come across. I know you aren't too fond of the public displays of affection, but take every word of this in. Because to me, this is me screaming at every mountain top,
YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING MAN I HAVE EVER KNOWN. YOU STILL MAKE ME WEAK IN THE KNEES EVERY TIME WE KISS OR YOU BRUSH YOUR HAND ACROSS MY BACK. YOU NEVER FAIL TO TAKE MY BREATH AWAY OR FORGET TO MAKE ME LAUGH. I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER.
(Now honey, if you have forgotten, this is the song I dedicated to you at our wedding, that Erin sang so beautifully.)


3 comments:

  1. Dude are you serious?? Write him a letter not a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE. That was cute :) Glad you wrote it on your blog :) Love that song too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is true... we get so busy we dont sit back and express our gratitude and love. Loved this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting

Come Again Soon!

Sponsored by the real estate web design web page.