Sunday, July 5, 2009

First Fourth!

The 4th began with a BBQ at my sisters house. As you can see the corn on the cob was very delish. So were the brauts from Harmon's that Kyle and I had... yum yum. And you can never celebrate the fourth without our family's homemade raspberry ice cream. Its the best.


Then we went out into my sister's driveway for an aggressive game of basketball. It was a little bit more lenient than church ball. We had elbows flying, hands grabbing and of course when you can't stop my husband from driving the ball to the hoop... you jump an his back and put your weight into it... he still made the basket :(



Umm... she is learning, but quite surprising made several baskets. Way to go Ell!

Then some good ol' fireworks. Porter did not like them too much. I quickly rocked him to sleep. He was a tired little bugger. Too much action in the night. After our own fireworks, we moved to my sisters back deck and watched the surrounding illegal fireworks and you could see Murray Park's halfway across the valley. It was a fun and exhausting night for us and little P.

1 comment:

  1. ok I really need a braut right now....yummmmmm.... glad you had so much fun! We didn't have ANY fireworks, but I'm OK with that I guess. BTW CUTE tank/sweater combo...where could you have possibly gotten THAT??? Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting

Come Again Soon!

Sponsored by the real estate web design web page.