Saturday, March 7, 2009
Utterly Disgusted
So today was my first real day back at work. It being a twelve hour shift I wanted to pack some healthy food to snack on for my main meals, one of them being a lunchable. I thought "hmmm... delicous, has all major food groups, and not too many calories." So while sitting in the break room and bored out of my mind.... I discovered that I was completely wrong. The Lunchable was ANYTHING but healthy. 19 grams of fat. 9 grams of saturated fat and 1 gram of trans fat!!!! Also, it is completely loaded with sodium... about 1100 mg. So disgusting. I think I will stick with my oatmill and cottage cheese from now on. I just thought I would share how disgusted and completely wrong I was when attempting to snack on something healthy. I think I would be better off eating a bowl of lard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank You for Visiting
Come Again Soon!
| Sponsored by the real estate web design web page. |
ha ha! I know!!! i did that at work once. I was so hungry, and the lunchable was the only "healthy" thing I could find. After eating almost all of it, I read the back and noticed the same thing you did... BAAAAA!!!
ReplyDeleteThere are so many things that "seem" healthy and are SO not! You have to be a label reader for sure!
ReplyDeleteROFL!!! You crack me UP!! Yeah, if it's for kids, it's sure to be lard. Seriously. These PEOPLE!!!
ReplyDeleteWait, wait, wait! What?! Back at work? Painting? What are you talking about. Where are you BACK TO working?
ReplyDeletePS When I found out about lunchables, I was also thoroughly disappointed.