
Little Porter Cross had his 4 month check up today! Boy does time fly! He is getting so big! In the picture he is holding his little monkey which he loves snuggling with. He always keeps him close and in tight grasps. So today at his 4 month check up, Porter measured in the 95th percentile for height and 70 to 75 for weight. What a chunka munka he is becoming. He did really great with his vaccinations. He whimpered a little bit, but settled right back down. His little leggies are a little sore, but daddy is doing his best at massaging them. Poor little guy :( So thus far, Porter is becoming really good with his sit ups (where he is laying at an incline and brings himself to sitting up) though he hasn't mastered his balance while sitting up, he should reach that shortly. I love spending all the time with him that I can before I go to work now... :( He is such a strong and smart little baby. He won't be a baby for long and Kyle is anxiously awaiting the day they can wrestle and horse around. It is just around the corner I am sure. We truly are blessed to have such a great little baby. Oh yeah! The doc also said that Porter's teething buds are growing already and should be teething shortly which is pretty early for a baby that is nursing. Usually babies that nurse don't get their teeth until seven or eight months. What can I say, my bay bay is an over acheiver! We just love him to pieces. I can't wait for summer time and taking the little monkey to the pool. he will get a much better tan than I with his olive skin, but i will cake that sunblock on him and protect his precious skin!
Definitely adorable! A mini man in training already, Megan! Porter will be on the move before you know it, then it's baby proofing like crazy. Cross your fingers and toes that Porter's teeth don't come in that soon. Iszak's doctor told us the same thing, but they his 1st tooth didn't busta move out until almost 9 months.
ReplyDeleteWe should get together one of these Saturdays and do lunch. I keep talking to Chris about you guys, and his response is.. "Well I never get to meet your friends, for all I know they could be imaginary friends." I think I have your business card around my house somewhere, I get cleaning and always happen to find it.
hE IS SO CUTE!!! AND HE IS BIG!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute.. Porter is not much older than Anna they grow so fast.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is 4 months already. That picture of him is so dang cute.
ReplyDelete