.jpg)
So my awesome sister and mom threw me my friend and family shower last night. It was such a blast. I got the cutest clothes for baby Nora and this diaper cake my sister made and tons of other stuff. My most favorite thing (even though the diaper cake came in close second) were the blankets my grandmother made and the booties she found that my great grandmother made sometime before she passed away over 5 years ago. When I read the card that said "From Grandma Betty and Great Grandma Jarvis" I was kinda at lost for words... then when I saw the booties my eyes started to tear up. My great grandmother used to make them for my siblings and cousins and I growing up. I can't believe my grandmother found them. She said she was going through some things of my great-grandma and found them. I will keep them in my hope chest ;) So anyway... I will post more pictures once my sister emails them to me. I hope I don't look ginormous. I am 35 1/2 weeks and still only 19 lbs... pushing 20. I bet after the next few lunch dates I have with friends and family over the next week it will go up ;) I am sticking to salads :)
Oh I missed it! That would have been cool to see. Sorry I had to bail so early last night. You look so good though. Honestly. You will pop out Nora and look like you were never pregnant. You go girl! I am glad you had a good shower.
ReplyDeleteYou were so cute. I noticed how touched you were by the booties. I nearly teared up too.
ReplyDelete