Wednesday, May 19, 2010
37 Weeks 4 Days
So here is an up to date posting on the pregnancy... I am 37 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I had my doc's appt. today and he said I will most likely go into labor any day now. And really... any day. I am dilated at a 2, 80% effaced and Nora is at a stage 0. Which goes on a scale of +2 to a -2. So basically she has dropped down to below the pelvis and will drop to a -2 during labor. I have gained 21 pounds. But I am okay with that. I was hoping to stay under 20, but I am over it. I will lose it after she is born. I can't wait for her to come out. Porter will have a little sister. I wonder how he will react? So that is the latest. I am exhausted and am going to take a nap now ;) Next posting will be post pregnancy ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank You for Visiting
Come Again Soon!
| Sponsored by the real estate web design web page. |
Good luck with everything! Push hard! :) You will have to buy Nora a skirt from my Mom. her web site is beetsnparsnips.com she has the cutest skirts and shirts. Take care!
ReplyDeleteFreeeeaaaak. I thought this post was going to be about a baby! But, I am glad things are coming along. I am so anxious for Nora to get here. Good luck with the labor and delivery, etc. I am seriously, so so so excited for you.
ReplyDelete