Sunday, January 3, 2010

Put a wager on it

Ok, so everyone in my family has their own opinion as to what I am having. Some say a girl some say a boy. My pregnancy hormones have had a completely different effect on me this time than they did with Porter.... but does that mean anything? My mom had five girls and one boy and ALL of her pregnancies were different. Kyle thinks its a girl and I think its another boy. I am dead certain that it is a boy.... so what do you think? I would like to put a wager on it :) I find out Friday at 8:30 am the gender of this new soon to be bundle of joy and chaos ;) I have two ideas ready to go for the quilt I am going to make for either one. And if its a boy I am going to get a bunk bed. I want them to share a room... its suppose to be really good developmentally. So here is a pic of the bunk bed I found... of course my designer sister will get me a killer price on it :) If not I found a similar one at Pottery Barn.



and of course I am going to have to go to the Quilt Shop or Pottery Barn for their bedding. Hopefully Pottery barn won't disappoint me like they did with my bedding.... But if its a girl then they will still be sharing a room for a few months hopefully not much longer than that and then I will get them separate beds.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm.... I think it should be another boy.. because little boys are the BEST! You have to tell me as soon as you know! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was 100% sure I was having a boy. Everything about this pregnancy was different. And its another girl. So I don't even dare guess what you're having cuz my motherly instinct is apparently off! I'm excited to hear what you're having though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, what do I get if I'm right? :) I think it's a GIRL!!!! And we will make pinwheel bows together, flowers for her hair, and get her those CUTE beanies!!!! Sophie Mae here we come!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting

Come Again Soon!

Sponsored by the real estate web design web page.