Sunday, August 23, 2009

If Walls Could Talk

OK, so this is far from my best artwork and really takes no talent at all as far as murals go. Its just creative designs for girls rooms that I just finished. The bubble room I designed completely (well I had the customer pick out the bedding from Pottery Barn Teen then I designed the walls... not the furniture- that could have used some help). The blue room was the little girls idea. Something she saw on disney.com. So anyway. Its just recent work, I actually finished this weekend.

I created a new blog for the business, ifwallscouldtalkpainting.blogspot.com, follow it and and spread the word.

Now that my sister and I have owned the company for 7 1/2 years its abot time we went cyber with it. We got really busy from word of mouth.... until the economy went downhill. So anyway. Hope you like ;) Oh and If Walls Could Talk is our company name.






5 comments:

  1. Meg,
    Its looks awesome! Oh, and when you get a chance post some pics of your hot new bod!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does look great! so have you sued someone over this before......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Started the legal process. Someone in Utah had the same company for vinyl lettering. Which you can't have the same company listed which means she really didn't have a business license so it never went to court. She got in trouble by the state instead.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting

Come Again Soon!

Sponsored by the real estate web design web page.