Wednesday, August 12, 2009

People ARE Animals

So many friends think its cool that I am totally right brained.... for me, sometimes it can be quite interesting. For example the way I see things. I have a bit of a creative side.. sometimes that side can be quite different from others. Like when I picture people as animals. Yes, animals. Somtimes I picture them as cartoons and sometimes real live animals. My friends always ask me how I see them. I see squirrels, racoons, badgers, Persian cats and so on. So a friend suggested that I blog it. Well I am not going to embarrass my friends, so I am trying it out on celebrities. Enjoy.


Nigel from So You Think You Can Dance... as....

A LLama

Conan O'Brien as.....
Woody Woodpecker



Molly from the Bachelor as.....

A beach bird


When I come across more celebrities that remind me of animals I'll post them up. But in the meantime, please don't ask me what I picture you as ;)

6 comments:

  1. LOL LOL LOL!!!! LOVED them ALL!!!! You are so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH why don't you tell everyone about your psycic abilityies??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha, ha. That is so awesome. And you totally have me curious as to what you see me as, but I won't ask. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting

Come Again Soon!

Sponsored by the real estate web design web page.