Sunday, July 25, 2010

So much to tell in so little time



This would be me finishing the great 10K I did on the 24th. Boy was it amazing! My time was 1:12:59. Not bad for my first race. I am going to try to run another 10K race in the next couple of weeks and shave like 15 min off of my time. I run 5 miles every day so it took a lot out of me to go the extra 1.2 miles. I took my time and a good even pace so I ran the entire way without stopping. It was a blast. I am signing up to do the Rock and Roll Marathon in Vegas in December. That is 13.1 miles. So I have a lot of training to do. I am going to run a full marathon next spring then after that work on increasing my speed each time I run. I am very excited!

And next Nora's blessing. It was so beautiful. I wish more friends and family could have made it. Kyle did such an amazing job and the dress was beautiful. It took my mom 2 years to make that dress. She did a beautiful job. And Kyle gave her the most beautiful blessing. It was also my brothers mission farewell. He gave such an amazing talk. I am so proud of him. He will be leaving Wednesday for the MTC. We will miss ya buddy!
THE ZOO!!!



The trip to Hogle Zoo. Porter loved it. Yes I am holding him and Nora. What a long hot day. But it was a blast!
Auntie Hailey and little Porter looking at the giraffes.
Uncle Dane and Porter looking at the BIG kitties

2 comments:

  1. Kyle did do very well on the blessing. Her dress was amazing! I didnt know that your Mom made that! How neat. It w3as good to see everyone. You looked fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Megan, that dress is so beautiful!! Great job on your race. I think your time is spectacular! (And seriously, I am just slapping myself across the face over missing the blessing)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting

Come Again Soon!

Sponsored by the real estate web design web page.