Well I am up to 4 miles on my runs. Tomorrow I jump to 5 miles... If I dare. I feel like such an old lady. Once I hit my 4 mile runs my knees have been killing me!!! I will not give up though. I will endure the pain until I run my half marathon in October and my full marathon next spring. I was getting frustrated for a while because I was not losing any weight. I am nursing and running and I am sure burning well over 3000 calories a day. Kyle thinks my body is holding on to the weight cause I am burning way more than I am eating or I am replacing fat with muscle. I am going with option 2. :) I am ok with it now. I feel good (despite my old lady knees.
Next up, Nora. She has colic. Oh what a nightmare. Porter never cried once until he was about 6 months old and developed his temper. Nora would cry all day every moment she was awake... then I was told to give her Gripe Water. Oh what a lifesaver. It saved me from going insane. Seriously. I love my children more than anything in the world, but I was pretty close to losing my mind. I am getting pretty good at this being a mother of two thing. Being a mother of one is a piece of cake compared to two :) But I wouldn't trade all the chaos for anything in the world. Nora is just over 6 weeks now, still a little bean pole but putting on the chubbems quickly :) She is smiling which is much earlier than Porter. Porter smiled at 8 weeks. I will tell you what those smiles really make your day and they are a quick reminder as to how wonderful and blessed you are to be a mother. I would change a million yellow nasty poopies just for one beautiful smile ;) Speaking of being blessed... Nora's blessing is on July 25th. I know its a holiday weekend but my brother is leaving on his mission and that is the date of his farewell and out of state family will be in town. So we are blessing her at my mom's ward on 1830 E 6400 S at 9 AM. I really would love anyone and everyone to be there. I don't get out much these days so it would be great to see as many people as I can. Its so hard going places with a newborn and a little toddler. So I do what I can. Today my sister and I are taking the chillins to the Zoo. I guess I will carry Nora in the baby bjorn and push Porter in the stroller. Ha! Wish me luck!
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank You for Visiting
Come Again Soon!
| Sponsored by the real estate web design web page. |
You are still young :) At least you're not 30 TOMORROW!! AH!!! I'm getting SOOOOOO OLD!!! Good job on the running. You're crazy, but I'm proud of your stamina! I think after the baby I'll just stick to not eating, haha!
ReplyDeleteI think you look fabulous! SO no worries there! :)
ReplyDeleteThe blessing and the farewell sounds perfect!
So glad gripe water is working! It's worth the expense.
ReplyDelete