
I haven't told you how obsessed I am with Scentsy. You sell, I host :) I love hosting parties, so it is fun for me and I love collecting warmers. Well, I just started collecting them. I am going to have one for every season. Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring! This one is my summer one obviously. Then I have just the traditional warmers throughout the rest of my house. Like my bedroom and the small plug in's in my half bathroom. I think my favorite summer scent is Coconut Lemongrass and my favorite fall scent is Pumpkin Roll. Yum yum. Smells like I am baking... so I just don't have it warming while I bake.

This is my little stink bug! He has picked up the position of sleeping with his cute little tushy in the air. It worried me at first having his face down and on his tummy, but he is old enough and strong enough to move his head around so he doesn't suffocate. I would wake up every 10 min just to make sure he was still alive. But now, this is just how he sleeps. I can't believe he is already 7 months old. Our little bambino.
I love Scentsy, I haven't tried the coconut lemongrass one, sounds yummy. Oh and I love when they sleep like that, it seems so uncomfortable but they just always seem to like it.
ReplyDeleteOmigosh, that is the CUTEST picture EVER!!! I just love little Porter!! He's such a doll!!
ReplyDeleteI love scents!!!! I just need more moolah! when I do.. I need to go on a candle shopping spree!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteYour little guy is so adorable. makes me want to pop out little ones....