
So recently I have decided to pick up an new, but yet old extra curricular activity. Running. I used to run all the time before I met Kyle. Then, I stopped. Not because of Kyle, but because of back and knee issues. So I went to Salt Lake Running Co. in hopes of finding a miraculous shoe that will help ease my back and knee issues. When I told Kyle how much the running shoes cost, he said they better be made of diamonds... lol, I thought that was pretty funny. I have gotten all of my pregnancy weight off, but I am hoping to take it further and get back into the shape I was in right after high school. So, like 10 to 15 more pounds. I love running and miss it so much! Nothing like the pavement under your feet. So I am hoping to pick things up again. Kyle is starting to run too.
Kyle and I have to switch running nights/mornings because someone has got to be home with our little linebacker. I really don't want to get a jogger stroller... just too much of a hassle. And when I run, I want alone time. To sweat, think, and just run.
Oh man. You are all so brave, taking on running and all(you thought I was gonna say because of the military, didn't you!? Didn't you??). I used to love running, but after running a marathon like 4 years ago, I just can't get back into it. Good luck with that, and of course, seriously, I hope the whole military thing works perfectly and Kyle is protected from all!
ReplyDeleteWow, girl. You sure have some ambition. I hate running more than anything. But good for you! You already look amazing! No need to lose those 10-15!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Megan!! You're one amazing Chic & Mommy!
ReplyDeleteMilitary?? Did I miss something?
Go for a scentsy party by the way.
Hey Megan!! I just found your blog from whitneys! Your little guy is so cute :)!! If you don't mind I am going to add your blog to my list so I can look at it once in a while!
ReplyDeleteTalk to you later...
Haley (ridd) Clarke