I am so excited to be going back to California with Kyle and baby Porter. The last time I was in Cali, was April of 2005. Right before I met Kyle. As seen in the photo above, Whit, Tonya, Kylee and I went for a girls trip and stayed in a beautiful beach house right on the sea shore... hence the "beach" house :) It was so nice and relaxing.... Fun memories for sure... like Rodeo Drive in the picture above... all my friends remember Whit having to talk me out of buying a $495 Versace coin purse lol. Not a normal sized purse (I normally spend that on purses) this was just a coin purse lol. Kyle definatly won't be letting me near Rodeo Dr. Especially cause we will be nowhere near it. We are going to Disneyland. I am so excited to introduce Porter to a giant mouse and eating those huge turkey drum sticks. Yum Yum.... so this blog is a to be continued with updates on our trip to Disneyland... don't worry I am going to start tanning again so I am not pastey white. My skin hasn't seen the sun since I found out I was pregnant... Oh sun, where are you? It has been too long my friend :)
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Going back to Cali
I am so excited to be going back to California with Kyle and baby Porter. The last time I was in Cali, was April of 2005. Right before I met Kyle. As seen in the photo above, Whit, Tonya, Kylee and I went for a girls trip and stayed in a beautiful beach house right on the sea shore... hence the "beach" house :) It was so nice and relaxing.... Fun memories for sure... like Rodeo Drive in the picture above... all my friends remember Whit having to talk me out of buying a $495 Versace coin purse lol. Not a normal sized purse (I normally spend that on purses) this was just a coin purse lol. Kyle definatly won't be letting me near Rodeo Dr. Especially cause we will be nowhere near it. We are going to Disneyland. I am so excited to introduce Porter to a giant mouse and eating those huge turkey drum sticks. Yum Yum.... so this blog is a to be continued with updates on our trip to Disneyland... don't worry I am going to start tanning again so I am not pastey white. My skin hasn't seen the sun since I found out I was pregnant... Oh sun, where are you? It has been too long my friend :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank You for Visiting
Come Again Soon!
| Sponsored by the real estate web design web page. |
Sounds like you and the fam will have a grand time!! May those sun rays find you :)
ReplyDeleteso fun! that will be awesome for you! :) billy and i are going down in a couple of weeks to spend a few days at the beach house :) ill write your name in the sand! haha
ReplyDeleteI am jealous!!! how fun!!!!!! can you take me??? I'll cram inside the luggage.
ReplyDelete