Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day Spa for the Bay Bay


So Kyle and I have picked up a good technique to help Porter sleep longer in the night. We treat him to an extra long and relaxing tubby time followed by some booby time which puts him right out. For his tubby time we add a little lavender scented bath oil with some lavender soap cloths and follow that with some tranquil lavender massage gel by Johnson and Johnson. Give his little chub chub belly legs and back a soothing massage then fill his little belly with boob juice :) Porter instantly fell in love with his new nightly ritual. And I might add, so have Kyle and I. Six straight hours of sleep is much better than four. It increases over time, but I do wake up now and then to check on him (It's a mother's thing I guess). He sure is getting cute and chubby! Gotta love my Bay Bay!

5 comments:

  1. OH how cute!! That's a great idea...maybe we should start bathing Claire at night time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder if this works on all boys... Ha, ha. Teasing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baths at night time are THE BEST! Porter is such a cute little stink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, how do you know Kateka??? We went to Jr. High/High School together. Haven't seen her forever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting

Come Again Soon!

Sponsored by the real estate web design web page.