Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Just My Luck

Of course it is just my luck that my first two pregnancies I went into labor early, and when I expected the same for this, the exact opposite is happening. 38 weeks and no progression has been made since 37 weeks. My body has stalled. God thinks I need rest I guess before this 3rd baby joins the family. But I think otherwise. My rest will be in the hospital with the other two at their grandparents and the new arrival sleeping in the nursery. I know I sound like a bad mother, but with two kids under the age of 3, neither of them nap anymore, I am exhausted by midday. We didn't have time to take a babe-cation. I am so tired and also tired of complaining. I just thought I would have delivered by now. I guess the good news is, there is light at the end of the tunnel with my induction scheduled for next Tuesday (Jan 31st). I just hope I can hang on till then without driving everyone (especially my husband) crazy. You would think that working out every day would speed things up... but I guess that is not so :( So I guess the Lord is trying to teach me patience and that everything happens on his time. Wish me good luck. My sanity needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting

Come Again Soon!

Sponsored by the real estate web design web page.