Friday, October 28, 2011
Leggings and warm-ups (WARNING: THIS IS A PREGNANCY RANT)
OK I know I really need to be thankful that I am able to have children, but I just really need to vent right now. I am only 25 weeks pregnant and I have put on a whopping 16 lbs!!! I hope I am retaining water cause just last week I was only up 11 lbs. I work out EVERY stinking day and I watch what I eat. I am not a pregnant over eater that thinks I can eat for two football players. I just don't understand. I am completely freaking out. With Nora I only gained 21 lbs for the whole pregnancy and Porter I ate whatever I wanted and gained 37. I am going to have a nervous breakdown if I gain 37 or more. If I break past the 21 lbs mark I am going to seriously cry. With Nora, I wore my normal clothes the whole pregnancy and Porter, well I had to wear maternity clothes. But I am not as big as I was with Porter so those jeans are too big and I can't fit in my normal clothes so I guess I will be wearing leggings and warmups the rest of my pregnancy. I HATE BEING FAT!!!!!!!! I was the fat kid growing up my whole life (until I lost weight due to bullying in junior high). I have a fat complex. I don't handle weight gain well at all. I don't think its acceptable to eat unhealthy pregnant or not pregnant. A treat here and there yes. But not an a daily basis. I don't want to sound vain but really I don't care. I do care about my figure and being healthy and in shape. I AM TOTALLY FREAKING OUT HERE!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank You for Visiting
Come Again Soon!
| Sponsored by the real estate web design web page. |
lol maybe you are having another boy...and your body reacts by gaining more weight when you are pregnant with boys? no worries megan, as long as you are being healthy then the weight is probably all weight the baby needs. i am sure you will bounce back after, although i know feeling fat and pregnant isn't ever fun, but i am sure you don't look that way.
ReplyDeleteMegan - Who cares! I really don't mean to come off rude, but this is crazy. I think you need to relax and enjoy life, embrace the fact that your body will do what it needs to do to grow a human being. Eating for 2 football players? That's ridiculous. And can come off insulting to others. You could take 5 people that are the same weight and they can look so different. Who cares what the scale says - as long as you know you aren't overdoing it, then you need to be ok with it. Everyone's body make-up is different, and will do what it will when you're pregnant even if you do a good job being healthy. No one cares. Now if you gained 100 lbs. then that's different. That would be really concerning. I agree we need to be healthy while we're pregnant but when it's an obsession, that ISN'T healthy. Remember - you have (average) 7 lbs of baby, 3 lbs of placenta, amniotic fluid, 1-2 lbs breast tissue, 2 or more lbs extra blood volume, swelling, and so on. Relax! You are going to be miserable if you don't. It's not a competition for who gained the least in pregnancy. I know where you're coming from, but don't let this overtake you! I think leggings on pregnant girls are darling. You can still look cute and classy even if (the horror) you gain 30 lbs. Those that fit in their regular jeans are pretty far and few between, and no one truly cares. Enjoy this! The only thing that REALLY matters is a healthy, happy baby at the end. The weight will go away.
ReplyDeleteAmen to Heather! Calm down dooder. Dont sweat the small stuff fatty!
ReplyDelete