Well after months of living with the parents and thousands and thousands of dollars in remodel work our home is finally complete. I will be the first to admit that I am a superficial materialistic brat when it comes to clothing appearance and image. I didn't think I would EVER live on the west side (Riverton is south side so it doesn't count). But it has been truly humbling and I LOVE my new ward. All the cute moms and older ladies came up to me and introduced themselves and I made friends ;) I was so judgmental thinking we would be the only normal ones in my ward but there are so many cute families and moms to now attend play dates with. I really truly miss my old ward and neighbors and friends, but after going to church on Sunday and meeting everyone I am not so sad. So it has been great! Plus I live close to my two sisters and we go to the gym and swimming together with the kids all the time. Its great being so close to family again.
On the pregnancy front everything is great so far. I am switching OB's to a doc at IMC. Alta View is too far to drive now even though I loved my doc. And we are holding strong on not finding out the gender until the baby is born. My sister and her kids have nicknamed the baby "cousin it." Not very nice. But oh well. This pregnancy has me a lot more worn out than the first two. I just barely started getting my energy back and I am still exhausted all day but at least I have enough energy to work out now.
Nora and Porter are doing great in their new house. They love playing with cousins all the time and having their own rooms, even though Porter still climbs into our bed in the early morning/very late night claiming that their is a cow in his bed (yes, my son is still terrified of the chic-fil-a cow). Not a monster or the boogie man, but a cow none the less. But HE LOVES telling Nora to get out of HIS room even though he invades hers all day long. He loves her so much though and is always watching out for her. My kids are so adorable and have the cutest personalities. I just adore them. I can't wait to meet number 3 :) Well that is the latest. I will post pics of the before and after remodel once I find where I unpacked my camera lol.
Monday, August 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank You for Visiting
Come Again Soon!
| Sponsored by the real estate web design web page. |
Cant wait to see pics!! Whos is your new doc? My OB is at IMC, Dr. Hebert. Also, lets see a belly shot!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou make me laugh! You are a superficial materialistic brat but I love you for it! LOL I really want to come see your house. What days are good for you next week?
ReplyDelete