Monday, January 31, 2011

Not so original

Well as hard as I have tried I have failed at being original. Or maybe I am just a trend setter. My whole life I have wanted to name my first born son Porter, after my hero and great great great grandpas best friend Orin "Porter" Rockwell. And then I thought I would stay old school and name my daughter Nora. Such a short beautiful classic name. So why is it after all my effort of naming my kids with names I have never heard anyone use these names are now on the list of most popular names. WTF PEOPLE. I guess I will have to name my next kids BEATRICE and Maynerd or something. Just thought I would vent a little. I knew that the names would still pop up with others kids and thats ok but come on... Not on the top 100.

2 comments:

  1. They do have nice names! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your kid's names are great. The important thing to remember here is that when they grow up to be doctors, lawyers, stock brokers, etc. they won't have to be embarrassed to introduce themselves. They are good respectable names.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting

Come Again Soon!

Sponsored by the real estate web design web page.