Not much to post. Just some pics of the kiddos. Still running and training for my marathon. But we will have some big news to post in a couple of months and no I am not pregnant. I would shoot myself.
The buggy and the bean (love your nicknames btw, it seems like everyone nicknames their kid 'monkey' or something) are so so so cute and look nothing alike! Also, you should be expecting a text from me soon, because you know that I can't handle suspense and have to know what your surprise is this instant.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute, as usual :) I can't believe you wouldn't want to go through the most desirable experience ever, right away!! Being pregnant is just such a JOY!!!!!! (OK, done with positive thinking for the day...now worried about keeping this cereal down)
The buggy and the bean (love your nicknames btw, it seems like everyone nicknames their kid 'monkey' or something) are so so so cute and look nothing alike! Also, you should be expecting a text from me soon, because you know that I can't handle suspense and have to know what your surprise is this instant.
ReplyDeleteSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute, as usual :) I can't believe you wouldn't want to go through the most desirable experience ever, right away!! Being pregnant is just such a JOY!!!!!! (OK, done with positive thinking for the day...now worried about keeping this cereal down)
ReplyDeleteyoure moving!?!
ReplyDelete