Sunday, June 6, 2010
You Called Me Crazy...
I just wanted to let all my friends that called me crazy during my pregnancy know one thing... I feel great!!! I exercised my butt off and was super anal about what I ate and you all called me crazy :) But you know I feel great 2 weeks post pregnancy and nothing can take that away. With Porter I got really bad postpartum depression mainly from how much extra weight I had packed on. I told myself never again. Now, 2 weeks after giving birth I only have 8 lbs to lose. I only gained 21 lbs in the pregnancy and now I feel great! My recovery was faster the delivery (the pushing) was faster and I am glad to say it was all worth it :) I am not only going to lose the last 8 lbs but I am taking it another 10! So if you thought I was strict before... :) So call me and my dieting routine what you will, but nothing tastes or feels as good as being skinny and healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank You for Visiting
Come Again Soon!
| Sponsored by the real estate web design web page. |
wow! you go girl! your my new idol! That is awesome that you were able to work out while pregnant. That helps. WOOT! :) Glad you feel great
ReplyDeleteyay! good for you! you go girl!!!
ReplyDeleteBah, I am so jealous of you.
ReplyDelete