Friday, October 9, 2009

Would you expect the unexpected?

Ok, so I guess my mystery reason was obvious and didn't keep you all guessing til our next post. We were going to wait til our first appointment... but many have guessed and I have said it on facebook... Yes WE'RE PREGNANT!
At first, I'll admit that I cried for hours... for days... Kyle and I weren't planning or expecting this to happen. We kinda joked about it because my family is so fertile that all our husbands have to do is be in the same room as us and we conceive... but in all seriousness... it took us by surprise. We have settled in to the fact and now accept it and are very excited. It will be hard as we are still stuck in our 2 bedroom townhouse that we have tried selling for over 2 years now... and since you can't buy a new house and rent out your old house without having 25% equity in your rental (old house) we are stuck here. But we'll make do. Hopefully God thinks... "Megan, this one's on me, be humble and I'll probably bless you greatly" instead of "See Megan this is what happens when you try to take your life in your own direction and not mine so wo be unto you." Or something along those lines. NO really, I know this happened for a reason. I am so happy that Porter and this next one will be so close in age. Whether its a boy or a girl. They will look after each other. Be best friends.
Kyle has been so great with all of this. We are still planning on him starting his Master's in the spring. He is going to attend Westminster and get his MBA with a certificate in accounting. Which will still help him out when he is ready to apply for the FBI. Far cry from the military but still just as time consuming. But he is strong and very smart. He will see this through. So anyway that is the great mystery as to our reasoning for the changes we did and did not make. in our life.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Megan! That is so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so fun, congrats!! They'll be best little buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I know it might be scary now but it will all work out just fine. My boys are 1 year and 5 days apart so I got pregnant with My second baby when my first baby was 3 months old! It was unexpected too, but now I wouldn't have it any other way, they are the best of friends. Dont worry about the space they can share a room, kids don't need that much space. It will all be just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!! that is exciting, planned or not:) if only we could plan out our lives-- wouldnt that be great, but there is no way of that happening, so we have to just take the blessings that come when they do!! you will have so much fun with them! they will be such good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan congratulations! I'm sure that it must be overwhelming, but you seem like an incredible mom and I'm sure you will handle it well! You two make such cute babies! What an incredible blessing to have them so close in age! My sister told me that it was actually easier with two kids because they entertain each other and play together! Don't worry about the space either, close quarters makes close families! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh.... Mike and I lived in the Shenandoah house for a few months when Cooper was born during our house transition, but now Emily and her family live there! I know... it's confusing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting

Come Again Soon!

Sponsored by the real estate web design web page.